Welcome to our spa hotel close to the towns of Freudenstadt and Baiersbronn in the Black Forest.
Are you in search of rest and relaxation? Then our hotel will perfectly suit your needs!
We’re glad to welcome you to our website and would like to invite you to have a little virtual tour through the lovingly furnished hotel in the Black Forest, which is carefully run by Anja and Rolf Hausdorf . Have a look at the hotel photos and read the reviews in our guest book. These pages will also give you an impression of our spa area, where we will be delighted to pamper you. If you are considering joining us for a weekend break or your holidays, you should have a look at our good value for money arrangements.
Our Hotel Facilities at a glance:
- Rooms for disabled persons: guest rooms accessible by lift; barrier-free access to all facilities, including the restaurant, the swimming pool and the spa facilities with sauna, steam room and showers
- Room features: bathrobes (bathrobes for children are available in different sizes), towels for the sauna and the swimming pool, sun lounger cushions, blow-dryer, safe, telephone, Wifi internet access, balcony, desk, seating corner, illuminated make-up mirror, walk-in shower or bathtub/shower, flat screen television (135 channels, Sky Sport), TV guide and wireless headphones (upon request), minibar, mattress firmness upon request, additional blankets and pillows as well as non-allergic bedlinen and pillows
- Hotel: lift; all rooms of the hotel are barrier-free (restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, guest rooms); free parking spaces in front of the hotel; seminar room; large heated indoor swimming pool (29° C - 10.00 m x 9.50 m) with waterfall and counter-current system (Jet Stream), sauna, steam room, whirlpool, solarium; gym with treadmill, vibration plate, power machine, bicycle and stepper; pool table, electronic dartboard, playstation 3, table tennis, table football; terrace, garden, sun-bathing lawn, pond with rose islet and Japanese jumbo koi, sea-water acquarium (3000 l) with countless fish, other animals and living corals
- Meeting rooms: modern and sophisticated technical equipment, including internet cabin, Wifi internet connection (DSL), 54’’ flat screen television, presenter’s toolcase, notice boards, paper board and digital projector, among other devices
- Beauty und spa: various massages, beauty care, manicure, pedicure, hot stone massage, Tibetan singing bowl massage, reflexology, different “Cleopatra” baths
- Meals: 4-course, half board menu with free choice of the main dish; dairy-free and gluten-free dishes; meals for food allergy sufferers; special diet meals upon request; “à la carte” meals; vegetarian dishes, children’s meals; abundant breakfast buffet
- Award-winning brandies (DLG): we offer excellent brandies from our private distillery
- Transfer service: nationwide at an extra charge (€ 0.50 per kilometre)
- Horse stables: for our guest’s horses at “Danielshof” Equestrian Centre
- “KONUS“ Guest Card: the guest card entitles holders to free use of buses and trains of the affiliated transport companies in the Black Forest and to discounts at golf courses and various other facilities
- Hiking: You can enjoy the marvellous natural scenery of the Northern Black Forest while walking or hiking on the extensive and well-kept hiking trails between the town of Baiersbronn and the artificial Lake Nagold and far beyond. Various hiking maps for any requirements are available at the hotel.